My recipe for LCHF Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake is soooo simple to whip up and is bound to satisfy your cravings for a sweet treat.
Preheat oven to 180°C.
For the base combine:
• 1 cup almond meal
• 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
• 2 tablespoons Xylitol
• 2 tablespoons coconut flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 100gms melted Grassfed butter
Stir well then press into a greased spring form cake tin. Bake for 8-10mins until golden. Then set aside to cool.
Increase oven to 250°C.
For the filling beat together until fluffy:
• 250gms softened cream cheese
• 1/3 cup full fat sour cream
• 3 organic eggs
• Juice and zest of 2 lemons
• 1/2 cup Xylitol
Pour this filling over the cooked base and then scatter in 200gms of fresh raspberries. With a spoon gently persuade the raspberries to sink into the cheesecake filling.
Place the cheesecake into the oven and IMMEDIATELY turn the oven down to 100°C. This temperature drop allows even cooking over the next 60mins and gives the cheesecake the beautiful texture you’re after.
Once the cheesecake has baked place in the refrigerator for at least an hour (even better next day).