Looking for an easy Sunday night dinner to enjoy while watching TV in your trackies on the lounge?
Try this super simple Mexican style mince.
• Sauté one brown onion in butter and olive oil
• Add 500gm grass fed beef mince to pan and brown
• Stir in one chopped green capsicum and one plump ripe tomato
• Sprinkle in Mexican chilli powder to taste and simmer to combine flavours
• Transfer to an oven proof dish and cover with pizza cheese
• Bake till Golden with stringy, cheesy goodness.
• Serve with a generous dollop of sour cream (full fat of course)
• Try this scooped into crispy lettuce leaves taco style 😉